Sunday, May 01, 2005

Journey of A Mind

I have frequently linked to neo-neocon since she started blogging and have her blogrolled. I find her posts to be a breath of fresh air in a smoggy world. And yes, I am jealous of how articulate and clever her posts are!

Well, she has been writing a terrific series of posts under the title "A Mind Is A Difficult Thing To Change". I have been meaning to link to them for a while, but have not got around to it (total procrastination on my part). They track her long political journey as a liberal democrat in the 60's to the present, where she has become what she describes as a "neo-neocon". Extremely insightful and honest. I highly recommend them. Here are the links to the posts in that series:

Part I: Intro
Part II: Therapeutic change
Part III: Beginnings
Interlude (JFK assassination
Part IVA (Vietnam: home)
Part IVB (Vietnam: photos)
Vietnam interlude (the fall)

Presumably, there is more yet to come! Once you start to read you will be hooked.

No comments: