Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week.
1. Words utterly fail me. And that doesn't usually happen.
2. Does this seem a tad unethical to you?
3. The cutting edge of fashion!
4. Now, this was a mystery that kept us all awake for hours. And here's the explanation. I think.
5. "Craze" as in Crazy.
6. A gay marriage--or is he just leading him on?
7. Bolton for U.N.--but can he sing?
8. Insurgent Bloopers
9. Superglue menace. This seems to be the only kind of ideas the Left can come up with these days.
10. An unprecedented vituperation that has entered the public discourse.
11. Don't go here. You have been warned.
12. Shawn of the Dead--where are you when we need you? (Note-although it looks authentic, this is not a real BBC URL)
13. I'm sure this kind of mistake happens a lot.
14. Why you can't trust the mainstream media. You've got to wonder what their problem is.
15. Admit it. You always wanted to be able to do this, didn't you?