Another Sunday, another roundup of the insane, the ridiculous, the moronic and the otherwise unbelievable! Not a comprehensive list by any means this week, but I decided to leave a certain CU Professor, a CNN executive, and a nobody (or is he well-known?) gay/rightwing/porno-connected journalist off the list; so that naturally limited what was available! If you have any items to submit, feel free to email them to me.
1. And the winner in Iraq is....
3. I'll bet the human rights people are extremely upset about this!
4. An example of letting the inmates run the asylum?
5. This is a human...errrr...animal tragedy!
6. So what's next? Illegal bellybutton exposure?
7. Don't you hate when you forget to pay a doctor's bill and this happens to you?
9. With any luck, this is just someone's idea of a joke.
10. And we should listen to Kofi because....? (Is Iraq safe enough for the UNers? I didn't know.)
11. Bin Laden's Valentine's Day greeting! (hat tip: Betsy's Page)